I am a first-year Ph.D. Student with Luis Ceze in the Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Washington. I received my Bachelor’s degree from Fudan University, where I was a member of Fudan NLP Lab, working with Prof.Xipeng Qiu, and Prof.Zheng Zhang.
I am interested in theories and practices of large-scale computer system and its intersection with machine learning, in particular deep-learning. My current research center around co-designing efficient algorithms and systems for machine learning. I have spent lots of my college days on building many impactful learning systems with my friends.
Besides coding, I also enjoy hiking and photography:)
- Ziheng Jiang, Tianqi Chen, Mu Li, “Efficient Deep Learning Inference on Edge Devices”, SysML 2018
- Tianqi Chen, Thierry Moreau, Ziheng Jiang, Lianmin Zheng, Eddie Yan, Meghan Cowan, Haichen Shen, Leyuan Wang, Yuwei Hu, Luis Ceze, Carlos Guestrin, Arvind Krishnamurthy, “TVM: An Automated End-to-End Optimizing Compiler for Deep Learning”, OSDI 2018
- Tianqi Chen, Lianmin Zheng, Eddie Yan, Ziheng Jiang, Thierry Moreau, Luis Ceze, Carlos Guestrin, Arvind Krishnamurthy, “Learning to Optimize Tensor Programs”, NIPS 2018
I am one of authors of those projects. More details can be found at here.
- TVM, a low level DSL and compiler for tensor computation pipelines, designed for deep learning frameworks.
- MinPy, a high performing and flexible deep learning framework with NumPy interface.
- MXNet-Autograd, automatic differentiation for imperative programming in MXNet.
- NNVM-Fusion, automatic kernel fusion and runtime compilation for computational graph.
- Intern, Amazon AI, Palo Alto, California, with Mu Li and Alex Smola. (Feb.2017 - Dec.2017)
- Intern, New York University, Shanghai, with Zheng Zhang. (Apr.2016 - Jan.2017)
- Member, Fudan University NLP Lab, with Xipeng Qiu. (From Oct.2015)
- Intern, Lenovo Research Shanghai, System Group. (June.2015 - Sep.2015)
- Reviewer for Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS)
- Reviewer for International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS)
- Program Committee for Asian Conference for Machine Learning (ACML)
- Reviewer for Neuralcomputing (NECOM) and Neural Computation (NECO)